Wednesday 12 September 2012

Thank you Wanderlust

It all started with a shot in the dark email and ended today with the publication of my article on the Wanderlust website. 

After winning a small travel writing competition a few months back I thought I would contact Wanderlust magazine again and ask if they could help me with Our Travelling Cookbook in any way possible and to my delight it worked. Today saw my article, '5 mouth watering moments in Hoi An', published on their website homepage followed by a brief write up of myself along with Our Travelling Cookbook and a link to this blog. Check out www.wanderlust.co.uk to read more. 

It's things like this that really make a difference and make me believe that just maybe this concept has got legs and will, eventually, work.


No comments:

Post a Comment