Wednesday 22 August 2012

Papaya Playa, Tulum comes up trumps.....

I was beginning to think the America's would never jump on board after my final attempt at 'earth to Salvador' fell on deaf ears, but fear not, we have a breakthrough! After a week of wondering whether Papaya Playa in Tulum www.papayaplayaproject.com would be interested I received an email and a very enthusiastic one at that. Having visited Tulum a few years back and experienced the Mexican hospitality, great restaurants and amazing streetfood I really did feel like it was here I wanted to send the final 8th book and it really has made my day now I've heard back from them. Hopefully this book will get lovingly picked up by someone who will then go and enjoy seafood taco's and a cold corona whilst watching the Gulf of Mexico crash against the powder sand shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment